Invitation and propositions
Name of event:
KVARNER PLIVA 2019: 4. Lošinj OWS Challenge
Tourist Office Mali Lošinj, VK Lošinj and KDP Primorje (sport component)
Place, date and time of the event:
Mali Lošinj, September 15 2019 race starts at 11:00 AM
Description and characteristics of the track on which the event takes place:
The races of 1.5/3k start simultaneously in the sea of Cikat bay in front of the water-polo course and finish near the water-polo course. The races will be held in Cikat bay. The orange buoys have to be passed with the left, and the yellow buoys with the right shoulder. The participants are controlled by a referee from the boat.
The program and competition schedule:
10:00 – Registration of competitors at the terrace in front of water-polo club house,
10:45 – end of the registration
10:45 – Briefing and roll call of the participants
11:00 – START OF THE RACE
12:30 – end of the race when competitors who have not passed the finish are considered bathers and are not allowed to approach or reach the finish
12:30 – START OF THE CHILDREN 50m RACE
13:00 – Lunch
13:30 – publication of results and awards ceremony
The right to participate in the competition:
The race is open to all licensed and unlicensed competitors, from Croatia and abroad.
Each competitor starts at his own risk. The responsibility is not transferable to the organizer of the competition pursuant to the WAIVER DECLARATION, as part of these rules, which the competitor accepts by fulfilling the on-line registration. For competitors under 18, the application must be signed with the declaration by the parent/guardian authorizing the participation of a minor competitor in the race.
Minors without a parent/guardian will NOT be allowed to participate in the competition.
You can register:
1. online on the web site KDP Primorje
2. on the RACE DAY, registering online. In case that the competitor is unable to register online, they will be registered by the operator on the official computer. Priority in registration is given to swimmers who have previously enrolled.
A competitor is eligible to compete after a duly completed application form for participation no later than 15 minutes before the competition.
The amount of fees and method of payment:
The fee for the 3000 and 1000m race is 80 kn for the payments up to the 10/9/2020., or 100kn on the race day. The payment can be done through
IBAN: HR7924840081105746935, or for payments from abroad through PayPal payment in favor of the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee for the 50m race is 60 kn for the payments up to the 10/9/2020, or 80kn on the race day.
3000 and 1500 m
Males and females first three in the absolute category and based on the handicap system with coefficients for corrected time.
– Children (2016-2012) for the first 3 places absolutely
– Children (2007-2011) for the first 3 places absolutely
– The organizer of the competition will provide health service .
– During the performance the competitors will be accompanied by boats.
– Competitors, especially children and weaker swimmers are recommended to use swimming buoys that can be provided during registration.
– When performing it is prohibited:
* to take shortcuts
* physical confrontation in the competition (hitting, pulling competitors, etc.)
* standing, resting or any contact with the coast or with lifeboats (with the intention of rest, etc.).
– The organizer has the right to amend the requirements for the competition
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to change the propositions ( i.e. in the event of adverse weather conditions or in cases of force majeure, or the inability to ensure safe swimming), the right to cancel the competition without obligation to return the entry fee.
Each participant accepts the following conditions:
– the competitor acknowledges that the race is solely on his own responsibility, aware that participation in this race represents a potential danger involving the risk of various types of bodily injury and possible death
– the competitor acknowledges that the organizer is not responsible for any form of damage caused to him by participating in the race, indirectly, directly, isolated or linked, caused by his own negligence and guilt, or negligence and guilt of other competitors or third parties before, during or after the mentioned competition
– the competitor is liable for any form of harm to third parties caused or to which he or she has contributed to his own negligence or guilt
– the competitor is obliged to comply with officially published rules, instructions on safe movement, and conditions of performance issued by the organizer during the competition, and immediately before and afterward, and the instructions of the judges, ranks and persons engaged in the organization of the competition
– the competitor waives the right to claim from the organizer compensation for any form of damage caused by participation in this competition
– for all disputes, the competent court in Rijeka is under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Croatia
Statement on GDPR Responsibility:
A competitor (a parent / guardian for juveniles) under the provisions of the GDPR Ordinance allows the organizer to publicly post the recordings (photos and videos), results and descriptions of this event, which may include his / her name or the name of the information published in the stratagems.
Special measures related to the Corona pandemic:
– online registered swimmers must unsubscribe by e-mail, ie abstain from coming to the competition in case of increased body temperature or any suspicion of infection with COVID-19 virus
– upon arrival, all swimmers will have their temperature checked with an infrared remote thermometer and if it is elevated, they will have to leave the competition area.
– when entering the competition area, it is necessary to disinfect the hands with the installed dispersant.
– It is recommended for competitors to wear protective masks before entering the sea and after leaving, with the obligation to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m.
– theSTART of the race is out of the water in 3 rows based on the expected pace of swimming:
1st row: <1’20 ” / 100m
2nd row: <1’21 ” – 1’40 ” / 100m
3rd row:> 1’41 ” / 100m