Invitation and Propositions
Place, date and time of the event:
Koromačno, July 13, 2014 start at 11:00
Description and characteristics of the tracks of the event:
The event will be held simultaneously in two races: 1,250 m and 5,000 m . The start and finish of both races will be in the water in front of the beach in Koromačno. The final rotating buoys for both races will be 600 m NW from the starting buoy – the 5000 m to be swum in four laps, while the 1250 m in one lap.
The 5000 m race will be scored for CRO-CUP.
Program and competition schedule:
9:30 – Participants’ Registration above the beach in Koromačno
10:45– Opening Ceremony; briefing and roll call
11:00 – Start: 1250 m and 5000 m (CRO-CUP). The end of the competition (limit), according to Article 12 Rules, Inc. 12.16.1. is one (1) hour after the winner of the competition.
13:00 -The 100m race will be held after the 5000m race, around 1pm (13:00)
13:30 – Lunch for participants
15:00 – Awards Ceremony
The right to participate in the competition:
Both events are open to competitors from outside Croatia, licensed and unlicensed competitors, club members for long-distance swimming and swimming clubs, as well as for amateurs, the 5000m race being also the CRO-CUP race (Croatian Cup in Long Distance Swimming).
Each competitor starts at their own risk – acknowledging that with his own signature when filling out the application for participation in the marathon, which is not transferable to the competition organizer not even in case of force majeure. For participants younger than 18 years a parent or guardian guarantees with his signature .The application is to be signed by parent / guardian to permit the participation of a minor competitor in the race.
The minors without a parent / guardian will not be allowed to participate in the competition.
The participation in the competition is to be done by REGISTRATION in one of the following ways:
1. By filling an online form on the club website: www.kdp-primorje.hr
2. On the race day
The competitor is eligible to compete after a duly completed application form for a performance at least 30 minutes before the start of the competition.
The amount of fees and method of payment:
The fee for the race is 80 kn(40kn for 100m) for payment submitted until July 10,.2014. on the KDP Primorje account: HR7924840081105746935 , or 100 kn(50kn for 100m) on the race day. Previous registration can be fulfilled here .
5000m (15 sets x 3 = 45 medals)
– MEN (absolute) and category M15, M19, M29, M39, M49, M59, M +60
– WOMEN (absolute) and by category Z15, Z19 , Z29, ﾎ39, z49, F +50
1250m (15 sets x 3 = 45 medals )
– MEN (absolute) and by category M15, M19, M29, M39, M49, M59, M+60
– WOMEN (absolute) and by category Z15, Z19, Z29, ﾎ39, z49, F +50.
100m medals according to registred children’s categories
All the competitors will be awarded with a baseball cap or a swimming cap
– The organizer of the competition will provide health service and rescuers.
– During the performance the competitors will be accompanied by boats and rescuers.
– When performing it is prohibited:
– to take shortcuts
– each physical confrontation in the competition (hitting, pulling competitors, etc.)
– standing, resting or any contact with the coast or with lifeboats (with the intention of rest, etc.).
– The organizer has the right to amend the requirements for the competition
– The competition will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations for competitions of the Croatian Federation of Long Distance Swimming (HSDP)
– HSDP Delegate: Milivoj Mirosavac
– Referee: Mladen Levačić
– Head of Competition: Robert Cavenago
In the event of unforeseen circumstances the organizers reserve the right to change the above proposition and the right to cancel the competition with no refund fee.