Place, date and time of the event:
Ičići, Aug, 16, 2019 race starts at 1:00 pm
Description and characteristics of the course on which the event takes place:
The 1000m race has a turning buoy at approximately 480 m from the start along the coast to the south..
Swimmers are advised to use swimming caps in order to be more easily distinguished from other bathers.
The participants are monitored by the Chief Referee from the boat.
The program and competition schedule:
12:00 – Registration of competitors at the beach Icici
12:50 – end of registration, briefing and roll call for the participants
13:00 – START OF THE RACE
13:30 – end of the race (when competitors who have not passed the finish are considered bathers)
14:00 – Meal for the participants
14:30 – Medal awards
The right to participate in the competition:
The race is open to all licensed and unlicensed competitors, from Croatia and abroad.
Each competitor starts at his own responsibility, acknowledging that with his own signature by completing the application just before the race or previously online via the Internet properly completed application. The responsibility is not transferable to the organizers of the competition. For competitors under 18, the application is signed with the declaration by the parent / guardian authorizing the participation of a minor competitor in the race.
Minors without a parent / guardian will NOT be allowed to participate in the competition.
You can register online on the web site KDP Primorje
A competitor is eligible to compete after a duly completed application form for participation no later than 10 minutes before the competition.
The amount of fees and method of payment:
The fee for the race is 60 kn (+ bank’s expenses) for payment submitted until 13.06+8.2020. on the KDP Primorje IBAN account: HR7924840081105746935, or 100 kn on the day of the race.
Description of awards:
Medals for the first 3 places:
– Men and women in the ABSOLUTE RANKING and ranking based on the achieved score system with the coefficients used to calculate the corrected time.
All the participants will get a warm meal and T-shirt.
1. During the race it is prohibited:
– Any physical conflict in the competition (kicking, pulling competitors, etc.)
– Standing, resting, or any contact with the coast, the sea barrier or boat escort
2. During the performance, the competitors will be accompanied by escort boats, so in case of emergency, the swimmer can raise their hand
3. The organizer provides a safety buoy for all competitors who want to use it.
The organizer has the right to amend the requirements for the competition until the start of the race.
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to change the propositions ( i.e. in the event of adverse weather conditions or in cases of force majeure, or the inability to ensure safe swimming), the right to cancel the competition without obligation to return the entry fee.
Each participant accepts the following conditions:
– the competitor acknowledges that the race is solely on his own responsibility, aware that participation in this race represents a potential danger involving the risk of various types of bodily injury and possible death
– the competitor acknowledges that the organizer is not responsible for any form of damage caused to him by participating in the race, indirectly, directly, isolated or linked, caused by his own negligence and guilt, or negligence and guilt of other competitors or third parties before, during or after the mentioned competition
– the competitor is liable for any form of harm to third parties caused or to which he or she has contributed to his own negligence or guilt
– the competitor is obliged to comply with officially published rules, instructions on safe movement, and conditions of performance issued by the organizer during the competition, and immediately before and afterward, and the instructions of the judges, ranks and persons engaged in the organization of the competition
– the competitor waives the right to claim from the organizer compensation for any form of damage caused by participation in this competition
– for all disputes, the competent court in Rijeka is under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Croatia
Statement on GDPR Responsibility:
A competitor (a parent / guardian for juveniles) under the provisions of the GDPR Ordinance allows the organizer to publicly post the recordings (photos and videos), results and descriptions of this event, which may include his / her name or the name of the information published in the stratagems.
Special measures related to the Corona pandemic:
– online registered swimmers must unsubscribe by e-mail, ie abstain from coming to the competition in case of increased body temperature or any suspicion of infection with COVID-19 virus
– upon arrival, all swimmers will have their temperature checked with an infrared remote thermometer and if it is elevated, they will have to leave the competition area.
– when entering the competition area, it is necessary to disinfect the hands with the installed dispersant.
– It is recommended for competitors to wear protective masks before entering the sea and after leaving, with the obligation to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m.
– theSTART of the race is out of the water in 3 rows based on the expected pace of swimming:
1st row: <1’20 ” / 100m
2nd row: <1’21 ” – 1’40 ” / 100m
3rd row:> 1’41 ” / 100m